Tuesday, September 30, 2008

nothing-ness, i feel like Seinfeld...

Today I write about nothing...the weather is horrible and I have to golf in a charity tournament...

well i guess it could be worse!! (LOL)

I am going to go and enjoy my day...the kids are all fed and off to school and Wendy is leading a training group for corporate managers in Toronto...so I am bachin' it...(is this how you would spell that??)

I will be in deep meditation as I hit every golf ball with fury as I know that each stroke is benefiting a charity...OK - that is a stretch, but it is a charity tournament so...

It was just confirmed that I will be involved in HEAVENS REHEARSAL at the Rogers Centre on November 1st...for more information go to the Heavens Rehearsal website...google it!

well that is all the pontification I can muster today...talk soon,

Kevin

No comments: