Tuesday, January 6, 2009

NEW YEAR

Well - I would love to tell you that all is well and all is as it should be...but that would be a lie. I would love to tell you that there is no days of darkness but that would be a lie. I would love to tell you that God has performed miracles and all of my earthly problems are solved...BUT I can tell you this...MY GOD STILL REIGNS!!!

2008 is over and I say good riddance!! In many ways 2008 was the worst year of my life!! But i do not think 2009 could be the year i pray it will be without 2008!!

i have learned more this year than perhaps the last 10 put together!! I have grown in my faith and my sense of purpose. I have seen that in the midst of struggle CHRIST is there. I have also learned to live in the moment...HOPE DEFERRED really sucks!!

It all started in early March...a promise of "stuff"...that promise or the faith I put in that promise lead to a lot of heartache. I made poor decisions based on that promise...I found myself putting my faith in a "promise" rather than GOD!

I am prepared for a wonderful 2009...I do believe a lot of the dreams that God gave me will start to become reality...the journey will not be easy. I am excited to see what 2009 has in store for me and my family...


DREAMS
1. I pray that TRUE will finally be finished and released!
2. I plan on finishing 2 Christmas CD's
3. I want to finish my book
4. I want to finish my Canadian Tour of TRUE and take the tour into the USA

I put these dreams in writing because I want you to know where I am planning on going...I am not afraid to fail...but I am very afraid NOT TO DREAM!!!

I am looking forward to an incredibly DREAM filled 2009! No more HOPE DEFERRED...i will take a hold of every-day and make every-moment count!! We can never get it back...

I will talk soon...

kevin

No comments: