Tuesday, December 2, 2008

been too long...

hey everyone,

November was a busy month and a very poor BLOGGING month! I have a lot to say, I just did not write it down! i had a great time in PEI a week ago. Worked with some very talented bands and artists...GREAT TIME!

One of these days I would really like to visit Charlottetown in the summer!! I have been there in January and now November!! It is an island, with beaches by the ocean...and I show up with ice and snow!! Not very bright!

Now I am back in snow covered Southern Ontario. Preparing for Christmas and a lot of Christmas singing and touring. I will be back out in Halifax for a day, and singing all over Ontario...busy, but good!!

I just want you to know that all the talk this summer about the BIG thing that never happened and all the story behind it etc...The story is just about over and written...

I know I am driving most of you crazy but let me tell you this...the story is worth the wait!

I am very excited for Christmas...I love this time of year!! We put our Christmas tree up really early this year. We are all anxious for Christmas day!

I hope that your December is good. Don't allow yourself to get caught up in the hussle and bussle and forget why we celebrate! Jesus Christ was born!! We celebrate His birthday and His life...BECAUSE, without HIS life, our life would be VERY different!!

He is the reason for the season!!

Kevin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Kevin keep having a great time, your not driving me crazy we can wait but hurry up. You see you have a little click here in Europe (London England)That miss you blogging when you don't write.
Stay blessed and inspired

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Glad to hear you are busy and working hard at the thing you love to do. Looking forward to the story, whenever it comes.

This year is one of the best for the kids, because the 2 yr old is starting to 'get it', and the 5 yr old is starting to get the Jesus is the reason part.

Have a very happy and merry Christmas!!