Monday, October 5, 2009

Mom' Apple Pie

There are days when the stress of life gets u down. I will admit that the dull weather is not helping!!

You don't sleep well, your stomach is in knots and you are feeling the stress of life...too many things to do, bills to pay, details to look after...you know - life! It happens to us all...well today I am feeling that....

I am craving a piece of my mom's apple pie! Comfort food....comfortable surroundings...a fireplace and a hot chocolate...these are thing we look for when we are stressed...ok - these are things I look for when I am stressed!!

Today is dreary, it is a Monday, the summer is over and there is a lot to do...

OK - I have whined and now it is time to get over it! I still want a piece of my mom's apple pie!!! That desire doesn't seem to go away...wierd!!

Have a great Monday....or at least a piece of pie!!!

Kevin
Kevin Pauls
519-588-1543
www.kevinpauls.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: