Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Arriv ing @ GMA

My good buddy Dan Macaulay picked me up at the airport. GMA is officially upon us in Calgary, Alberta (Canada, seriously, there was a few of you wondering?!!)

All of Canada's Gospel Musicians are here...ok a few of them....more than there used to be! GMA has really improved and this conference is first class, well run and a lot of fun to be a part of!

I love running into Carolyn Arends, Starfield, Downhere, Brian Doerkson, Greg Sczebel, Matt Brouwer...Jon Bauer, Corey Doak...and the list goes on. I will be blogging this week and introducing you to as many fantastic Canadian musicians as possible!!! There is a LOT of talent here!!

Don't forget the new music of Dan Macaulay...goto. www.danmacaulay.com

I put Dan first because I think he is one of the best worship songwriters Canada has ever produced!!! Check him out!!

Reporting live from GMA Canada...

Kevin
Kevin Pauls
519-588-1543
www.kevinpauls.com
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: