Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OK - Stop whining...

Ok - i am done feeling sorry for myself. I am done waiting for the ship to turn around. Have you ever got stuck in a rut...just could not find a way to get out? Could not change your thinking and it got you DOWN!! WELL, I have been there this last couple weeks...Really feeling like I need to give up on the "dreams" and become normal!!!

NORMAL - what is that anyway...

I have been shot with an extra shot of HOPE today! I don't know why, there was nothing I did different this morning...but I feel a renewed hope and a renewed passion for what it is that I have dreamed of...the music business! My specific career and the company that I have launched called SPF Music Group Inc.

I know that this will not happen overnight...(it's been 20 years, so no "overnight" success for me!!) I have been hearing my wife (the life coach) talk to all of her clients and talk to me...the underlying theme seems to be "believe". Now we just finished the Olympics and the theme for Canada was "believe" - well we believed right into the most gold medals EVER by ANY country in the winter Olympics...it makes a difference...I have always believed that to be true but allowed defeat to cripple me for a while...

NO MORE!! I serve a God that loves me and that, I believe, planted these dreams in me...HE is able to see them through!! SO - I will keep my eye on the prize...fight hard and we will see WHEN the dream becomes a reality!

When will I know it is a reality...I WILL JUST KNOW!!!

just thought I would share this...if you are feeling crappy...down...like you want to give up!! DON'T!!!!

"if you think you can YOU ARE RIGHT - if you think you can't YOU ARE RIGHT!!" (someone famous said this...i think it was FORD?)

Believe...dream...NEVER SAY NEVER!!!

kevin

1 comment:

roland vega said...

I don't always respond to your postings, i feel like i'm intruding sometimes. I really like this whining thing you shrouged off. Takes something special sir and you have it. Thanks for shareing.