Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The 20 lb Challenge...

Well, i am into my 3rd day of the "20 lb Challenge!" So far, i have eaten very well, run everyday (only 2 klm but i am doing it!!)

Now - into my 3rd day...already feeling some extra energy! Feeling focused and mind seems clear...I am down 3 lbs...202!!

I am more determined than ever to make this happen!! I have lived the last few years in a holding pattern. I have been "waiting" for "something" to happen and for the "break" to happen...I have plans to CHANGE WHEN that break comes my way and NOT until!! WHAT A JERK!!

I have been listening and discussing things to do with success. My wife is really reading some great books and we have been in talks about how to get things moving on the right path...Motivational...but I was still in a holding pattern...

It was like the light went on this past weekend...met with GREAT friends...heard a strong powerful message on Sunday morning...and I came to the conclusion that:
If things are going to change, than I have to change some things!!!

I am going to implement some changes and create the life I want to have...

God has birthed ideas and creativity in me...NOW - I need to stop waiting and hoping...and GO FOR IT!!

What have you been waiting for? Join me in this journey as I struggle through life and try to figure stuff out as I go...

Talk soon,

Kevin

No comments: