Thursday, January 21, 2010

The good and the bad...and FAITH

In a moment of deep reflection i felt inspired to talk about the things that I have been wrestling with over the last few years.

There have been many "carrots" dangled in my life regarding music...many ups and downs in our personal life, challenges with "calling" - feelings of desperation, anxious moments, mountain top experiences...The gamut of emotions and of experience...The good The bad The ugly as I like to say...So how does this effect my faith? How do I relate to God in the good times? How do I relate to God in the bad times? Does my current circumstance dictate my faith, my joy or my state of mind???

I would love to hear how you have dealt with the ups and downs and what those experiences did to your faith.

Please get involved...this is very important dialogue!!

talk soon!!

No comments: