Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 - a new look, a new project and some TV

2010 will see a new look to the "true musings" blog as well as a new look to the www.kevinpauls.com website! The new look will be fresh and will also take on the look of my new project ANOTHER LISTEN.

Another Listen is available on-line but we are also going to be releasing it nation-wide this spring via a hard copy CD. We will have it in all Christian Bookstores across Canada and via iTunes around the world. We will also be having a nation-wide tour...ANOTHER LISTEN!!

Well - I hope you are not sick of Wendy and I and the LOVEDARE We are not quite halfway...so a lot more videos to come and a lot more "fun" blogging! We are really enjoying it! I love the fact that we wake up every morning and we are supposed to work on our marriage!! It has it's challenges, but it is worth it!

So you are seeing us on 100 Huntley Street, but I am also on another TV show debuting on CTS (actually it debuted on the weekend) It will run for 13 weeks...see if you can find it and let me know if you do watch!!

also...sign-up for my e-newsletter - all people that sign up for 2010 will receive the first single from ANOTHER LISTEN, called Truth Is Marching On!! Spread the word!!

Take care...and be TRUE to those you love!!

Kevin

No comments: