Friday, April 3, 2009

Going to Alberta

You know there are just some places that you feel at home...Alberta is one of those places. I have just as many hits from Alberta on my site and I do from Ontario...my home province...Calgary, Red Deer and Edmonton are all in the top 10 cities that hit my website and blog and facebook etc...

I have always had a great time traveling to the big Oil Pit!!! This weekend I will be in Red Deer and Edmonton...

Deer Park Alliance - a place that I have been to twice before is having me in for Palm Sunday. I will be singing with their worship team and band and just enjoying being with some wonderful people!!

Southside Pentecostal - I have been twice before, and I love going back to places that I have been...there is a lot less time spent getting to know the audience and more time just being "friends"!!

The Alberta scene for music is a lot more diverse than you might think...a lot of talent there and a lot of musical influences...

I am thrilled to get to go back...

I will let you know how it goes...THIS TIME I HOPE TO TAKE MY CAMERA!!!!

Kevin

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean about Alberta! What is it with those wonderful people??

You made some serious enemies in our home for a few minutes last week. In the future, NEVER joke about our gigs in Alberta!!!!