Wednesday, May 27, 2020

fear...

Today, day #...? I have completely lost track. I looked at the calendar today...we are almost at June. REALLY?? All I remember is, we were talking about some virus...then March hit...we talked more about this virus...and now its almost June! We had snow in May and we have had (currently) a heat way of over 90 degrees - in the same month!! Is this related to the virus?? LOL...

I have nothing of value to write today. I have no thoughts that will lift your spirits and allow you to soar. I simply want to commit to the writing process. I actually find this soothing. Putting ideas onto (virtual) paper...and allowing others to read it. Scary and soothing.

We often allow ourselves to NOT do something because we fear the outcome. We fear the vulnerability. We assume the outcome, we then allow that to squash our creativity and we stop! I have done it many times...I don't want to do it anymore. SO...I continue the process of putting myself out there. I will continue to dream, speak, shout and whisper on this blog...while we are putting together the NEW Kevin Pauls.

I am getting ready to change a few things...I have mentioned this before. I need to re-Brand myself...there is a re-Boot coming...A new expression of the creativity I have in my head. I want to express my thoughts...on faith, on music and on the current situation in the world. I want real conversations to be at the forefront. Not hiding my ideas because some may not agree...I am ready and willing to express them loudly. I know a lot of people that do NOT do a lot of things because they are afraid...I AM DONE! Fear will not be the reason anymore. I find when we speak what is true to us, when we speak what we feel, when we speak with clarity...people respond. I can't believe some of the things I have shared...thinking "nobody will care...but it's good for me to talk about" - I find out that people do care...People are looking to talk about their hurts, their fears...their ideas that may be a little different - but they have held back because of fear.

So...I will continue on this journey...I am cautiously optimistic about the future...about the re-Boot...I am excited to share my spiritual, emotional, and musical journey with you...and hopefully with a whole bunch of new friends...

The re-Boot - coming your way...this fall!! (there I said it!)

No comments: