Tuesday, November 3, 2009

In Calgary Again...Loving it...

I am so in love with Calgary! I have been in Calgary so much over the last 5 years...LOVE IT OUT HERE!!

The Airport is clean, the people are friendly...the air is crisp and clear AND you can see mountains!!!

Well, I am here again, just came back from Calgary last Monday and now I fly back for 3 more days. Working with a new country singer, Shane Yellowbird. He has a new CD coming out and this is preparation for his new tour. If you do not know his music you need to check him out @ www.shaneyellowbird.com

I didn't realize how much of his music I knew from Country radio. He is a great singer songwriter...you will love his stuff!!

After 3 days of being in Calgary, I head to Winnipeg to do a TV shoot for the show "It's a New Day" They will be taping Christmas music as well as interviewing me for future shows. I will let you know the times and dates for the airing...I think it airs on Vision, The Miracle Channel and CTS. Stay tuned...

Well...My Christmas record is almost here. I was promised it would be in my hands for November 1...BUT - there has been a few unforeseen delays...The online sales will start anyday...PLEASE stay tuned!! The Christmas tour is all ready and a couple new dates were just added in the last couple days...EXCITED!! First new full cd in a while and I can't wait to perform these songs..

Well - I gotta run...rehearsal starting soon and I need to prepare some more...

Talk soon,

Kevin

No comments: