Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Christmas Tour...BOOK?

well...the tour has begun! The dates are many and quickly from here until the 23rd of Dec. I am very excited about the number of concerts!! This is my busiest Christmas Season ever!

THE NEW CD "The Spirit of Christmas" is getting very good reviews and it is starting to sell very well!! Get your copy today @ www.kevinpauls.com/kpstore

But I did not blog today to do a commercial. i blogges today to talk about my book... and Christmas...

THE BOOK!!! If you remember last year I started by putting the first few chapters in their rough form - in my blog...I have been finishing the book and I am getting ready to talk to publishers in 2010...we will see where that goes! WHO KNOWS!!

I am looking forward to this busy time of year...I hope to see you at one of the shows...

check my schedule @ www.kevinpauls.com

kevin

No comments: