Monday, June 8, 2009

What a great weekend...

I had a wonderful weekend. Saturday I had the privilege of attending a good friends, daughters wedding. Wendy and I caught ourselves forgetting that we are not the peers of the bride and groom anymore...we are peers with their parents!!! That's a real eye opener...for the newbie in the "40 plus" crowd!! we are officially old!

The wedding was really done well...the ceremony was in a a beautiful old United Church in Hamilton and then the reception was at Hamilton Place Studio Theater...great facility, and a wonderful reception...and I don't normally like receptions!!

Then on Sunday I sang at Brampton Christian Family Church...it was their 25th Anniversary. I was given the entire service and had a blast! Great bunch of people...

So, here I sit at one of my favourite spots...Williams Coffee pub in Kitchener...enjoying a coffee, waiting for a meeting and looking forward to an incredible day!!

No great wisdom to share today...
(is there ever??)

have a good day!

kevin

No comments: