Saturday, March 14, 2009

Michael W Smith - May 16 Copps, Hamilton Ontario

Well, I was just asked to be a part of the Michael W Smith concert in Hamilton. Opening for Michael W will be a thrill for sure! I love his music! I remember buying his first LP...Friends, You Need a Saviour...so many great songs and the hits just kept on rolling!

I have been a part of the Gaither tour and done the arena show before but this time I will have some of my own band...doing MY new songs!! I am really looking forward to this experience.

If you have followed my blogs at all you will recall that I said 2009 was going to have a different THEME than 2008...so far, that has been bang on!! I have been so busy it is crazy! Performance Coaching, directing and writing musicals, gigin' with my band...I will be in Alberta, Manitoba and BC in April...Good stuff!

I am so grateful for the friends and family and supporters that stick by you in the bad times!! WE ARE SO READY TO ENJOY THE GOOD TIMES TOGETHER NOW!!

Blessings...have a great day...I am heading down to CMW (Canadian Music Week Conference) in Toronto..The sun is shining...all is good!!

have a good one,

Kevin

No comments: