Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Weekend with Leland Klassen - 2 Shows

Good afternoon everyone... Great news!! I am doing 2 shows this weekend with Leland Klassen - He is one of the premiere "clean" comedians. We are also going to have Alynthia with me on Friday May 9. She is the one I am recording the duet CD called FOR THE CHURCH VOL.1. Sunday May 11 I will have another artist named Terry Posthumus with me...Terry is a great guitar player with an incredible story to tell. This will be a great weekend. Friday May 9 @ 7pm - $10 at the door One Community Church 1273 Plains Road West, Burlington, ON Sunday May 11 @ 6pm - Free Admission with a Love Offering taken Royal View Church 218 Clarke Road, London ON These shows were put on the books in short order...we will get the word out as best as possible - WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SPREAD THE LOVE!!!! Thanks so much! Kevin

No comments: