Thursday, May 27, 2010

November 1 - 1st Marathon!!!!

Yes, I have announced it to the world...I don't mind failing in public, but I will really enjoy following through with this HUGE challenge on line!!! I constantly want to better myself. I have tried over the last couple months and have fallen short of my goal each time...THIS TIME I WILL DO BETTER!!!

I am running for me, my family, and PI!!! PI is an organization called Possibilities International - I want to raise $10K for the orphans and the widows of this world!

In November, my brother and sister-in-law put on a Marathon in Hamilton. I am going to run that marathon, get myself in great shape right before my Christmas release and tour!! I will have the street release date from the record company in a few days for the Christmas CD...it will be right around the time of the Marathon!!!

I am really scared...this is a HUGE goal...and I HATE running...BUT - if you keep doing the same things I can only expect the same results...I want to change some things, so I can change some things...GET IT!!??!!

SO - I need your help...this is going to be tough...BUT i am determined to do it...

I already ran my first 5K last night...I will bike on my off days. I also have a trainer helping me (my wife - she is a certified fitness trainer and running coach) so that will help me a lot!!!!

Well - here's to a new Kevin...anyone want to do this with me??? Watch for a new page on my website...you will be able to donate and to join...comment etc...

Thanks!!! I need your support more than ever!

Kevin

No comments: