Friday, October 31, 2008

Back Home from Alberta

I am so glad to be home...I love my family!!

I had a great time in Alberta, in spite of the phone in the toilet incident!! I got to sing in Red Deer, Airdrie, Lethbridge and Calgary...participated in GMA Events, gave out 3 awards with Cathy Cuts of World Vision, worked with a band called Random Taks Collective and did an interview for Global TV in Lethbridge! All in all a very good 10 days.

I am preparing for another busy couple days...today I sing at an event @ Canada Christian College, tomorrow I am singing at a race for Haiti, and then at night I sing for Heaven's Rehearsal...Sunday AM I am at Global International Ministries!

I am so grateful for the opportunity to sing...I am blessed beyond measure...

No, all the circumstances have not changed in my life...just my outlook! God is good and my family is healthy and I love my wife and kids...how can it be bad!!???

I hope to give you a full report of Heaven's Rehearsal. 35,000 people - Rogers Centre...all worshiping!! WOW, this is gonna be fun!

later,
Kevin

No comments: