Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 - The Year of POSSIBILITIES!!!!

I love this time of year! The endless optimism, the big dreams, the goals and objectives, the clean slate...you know - all the stuff that goes with the turning of the calendar.

Well this year is a year in which I think my music, my marriage and my life for that matter will see incredible "positiveness" Is that even a word??

A) Wendy and I are on 100 Huntley Street for the first 40 days of 2010, doing the LOVE DARE! We are doing dares for the first 40 days...called the love dare. This is from the book/movie Fireproof. (by the way, Kirk Cameron looks just like my brother Frankie)

B) I am one of the judges in a TV Show, similar to American Idol, called Gospel Dynamic Duets...it airs on CTS January 16th!
(more to come on that!!)

C) My music has finally got some momentum after Christmas...Lot's of good press, The Christmas CD sold well...and there are a lot of things in the works for 2010!

NOW - this is not the first year I have felt good about the year to come...but - my belief in this is stronger than ever.

I will be blogging more than normal because of the LOVE DARE so - don't get sick of me...come by often and hang out...this will be a fun year!!

talk soon,

Kevin

No comments: